Do you find yourself asking:
- Would I be happy being in business for myself?
- Is now the time for me to make a career change?
- Can I keep my job and open a business? How?
- What are my viable options?
- How do I minimize my risk and optimize my chances for success?
- What is the realistic cost and time commitment?
Jumping in the entrepreneurship isn't for everyone. And for some, a business-in-a-box is a viable option. If you are considering business ownership and would like to consider franchise ownership (aka a business-in-a-box) as one of the options, join us!
During this workshop, you'll learn:
- Top franchise industries
- Optimal choices for growth
- What the real costs are
- About financing options
- How to determine if franchise ownership is right for you
- Building equity in a business for retirement income.
- Ways I can keep my job (and salary) and own a business
- How to assess risk to make a safe decision