Why Join The Chamber?
Membership in the Middletown Chamber of Commerce is a sound business strategy.
The Middletown Chamber helps to create a stronger, more dynamic and prosperous business community. As a member, your business enjoys a competitive edge with leadership opportunities, networking with business leaders, and business-building initiatives. Your Chamber works to create a climate of growth and success in which all Middletown companies – regardless of size or industry – can prosper together.
The Middletown Chamber attracts business leaders from a wide variety of industries. This important advantage provides members with a connection to vital economic and community resources beyond their individual organizations. Members of the Middletown Chamber volunteer with other community leaders to make a positive impact on the local and regional business environment.
- Job Placement & Recruitment
- Assist new companies in finding a location
- Aid in leasing your rental space
- Helping our veterans in job placement
- Promote member to member discounts
- Monthly newsletters
- Announce new businesses in city newsletter
- Posting your business on website
- Notify new citizens that move to our city about members
- Informational workshops from business owners
- Networking between businesses
- Grand opening and ribbon cutting ceremonies
- An advocacy to city government
- Monthly meetings
- 1-5 Employees $100
- 6-10 Employees $125
- 11-20 Employees $150
- 21-50 Employees $200
- 51-100 Employees $250
- Nonprofits & churches, or an Individual member with no business affiliation: $100
Download Member Application
Ready to become a member?
Join the Chamber and pay online to start enjoying the benefits of membership immediately!